The experienced staff at The Midwest Sea Salt Company is ready to help you determine the best options and solutions for your professional skin care line. The following provides a basic outline of the steps we follow with each client.
- Project Definition - in this phase you will interact with our Director of Business development - either in our showroom or by phone. In this meeting we will review your project, your brand, your time-line and your goals. Our focus is to ensure we understand your vision of what you are hoping to achieve for your customers and your business.
- Product Selection - Based on your objectives and budget we will help you identify the best product selection for your skin care line. If we don’t currently offer what you are looking for, we usually can manufacture it for you.
- Scenting Options - While many of our products have a wonderfully natural scent from the organic and natural ingredients used, we understand the importance of offering different and beautiful scents for bath, body and some skin care products. We manufacture all our fragrances in house and have an array of 3500 fragrances to choose from. We offer fragrance oils and essential oils as well. We are sure to have something that tickles your fancy and all our fragrance oils are phthalate free fragrances.
- Packaging Options - A key component to the success of your new line will be the packaging you choose. The only thing in the process that we may outsource is packaging. Being that every customer we work with has a different vision, we source our jars, bottles and tops from the largest distributor in the United States. We source a wide range of quality recyclable PET, glass and aluminum packaging choices for our clients. We also manufacture “in-house” custom printed flexible packaging, as well as custom printed tubes. We will present you with the best options available to meet your budget and branding goals.
- Labeling Options - When it comes to labeling your product we only use the best, no matter the quantity. We use full color offset printing using water proof labels with lamination for every label. This is usually the first thing that your customers will see so we make sure you put your best foot forward. We do offer screen printing services as well. Your project specialists will work with you to provide you with the best option to meet your needs.